This is a very simple example for the name service contract we developed, but it should show you what is possible, limited only by the wasm code you upload and the json messages you send. The next step is Hijack Escrow tutorial where you will edit a smart contract to put a backdoor that enables a thief to steal funds.
- Videos and Workshops: We curated some video and workshop resources you can take a look at.
- Learn will demonstrate developing smart contracts from zero to production with step
by step explanations, code snippets, scripts and more.
- Dev Academy provides structured learning content for CosmWasm smart contracts and clients.
- Terra Academy: is a great tutorial series apart from here.
- cw-awesome: Curated CosmWasm resources.
- cw-template: CosmWasm starter project. Do not clone the repo,
but rather follow the README on how to use
cargo-generateto generate your skeleton.
- cw-plus: Production grade, ready to secure billions, smart contracts. Maintained and developed actively by Confio. Community made high quality smart contracts are hosted here.
- cw-contracts: Community made smart contracts. Contributions are welcome.
- InterWasm DAO: DAO for CosmWasm. If you have a good project for the community and require funds or help, create an IWP.